Progress Assessment Management Series
The Assessor is a standards-aligned, achievement management system that makes it easy for educators to transform existing paper-based and authentic assessments into actionable data that can be used to impact instruction.
This achievement management system collects and manages state/local formative and summative assessment data aligned to your learning standards. The Assessor imports test data from traditional answer sheets through scanners and generates reports for parents, teachers, administrators, and state level officials. The Assessor's analysis and reporting capabilities allow users disaggregate data by subgroup to determine which standards have and have not been mastered for an individual student or groups of students.
Email email@example.com to schedule and online demo of the Assessor today !
- Measures student progress on forced/multiple choice, authentic/problem-based, normed/criterion, and teacher-made/commercial assessments;
- Disaggregates and analyzes results by demographic subgroup (e.g. gender, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, primary language, special programs, etc.) by district, school, grade level, teacher, class, and school year;
- Analyzes the effects on student progress of various instructional strategies/resources, as well as changes to the curriculum;
- Reports academic achievement to stakeholders by identifying students performing below, at, or above the performance levels for your standards
- Imports state test data for comparison of local student performance and state test scores;
- Scores assessments using full page OMR scanners (e.g. Scanning Systems/Sekonic, Scantron, NCS, etc.)
Back to Top